Monday, September 27, 2010

Figaro, Shangri-La

Eating at one of my favorite tambayan makes my hectic day relaxing. After my afternoon class, I went to Figaro, Shangri-La Mall branch, for a late lunch.




While waiting for my order, the soothing jazzy music of Lisa Ono and the alfresco-feel of the store made me forget my almost 8hour-work.

The pleasant waiter handed me my yummy but affordable meal, the tuscan chicken combo. This meal has a grilled chicken with a tomato base sauce, a fresh lettuce-cucumber-bell pepper salad and pasta of your choice.  I requested mine to be arriabiata to complement the tomato rich sauce of the chicken. Moreover, this meal comes with iced tea or iced coffee.


Tuscan Chicken - P199



As for my dessert, I opted for a cheese muffin.

                                                           Cheese Muffin - P55

No comments:

Post a Comment